Three Rivers Area Agency on Aging is presenting a four-hour educational event at the Coweta County Fairgrounds on Thursday, June 21.
The event is free and titled Aging and Caring Educational Conference and features a lineup of wonderful speakers.
It will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with lunch provided. The conference will provide education and resources for older adults, family, friends, and all caregivers. Free Admission, but MUST RSVP by June 8, 2018 to receive lunch ticket. RSVP to Emily Rogers, 678-552-2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of speakers and subjects include:
• Robert Goldberg … “Legal & Financial Planning – Trusts vs. Wills: What You Need To Know.”
• Belinda Hayes … “Medicare Updates”
• Beth Dow … “I’m A Caregiver. Now What?”
• Platinum Sponsors … “Lunch And Learn Breakout Sessions”
• Jaami Rutledge … “Ageless Grace”
Many vendors will have information to share, and the event includes breakfast, lunch, door prizes and entertainment.